Antioxidants in red and purple grapes can purify blood vessels and make blood flow easy. The skin and seeds of the grapes, too, are good for health. reseritol, an antioxidant element which is found in red wine, could be active in grape juice as well. Here are some of the health benefits of having drinking grape juice.
• It reduces the chances of having blood clots
• It reduces the bad cholesterol called LDL and increases HDL good cholesterol
• It lowers the chance of the blood vessels in the heart getting punctured
• It helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels
• Red and purple grapes are excellent suppliers of healthy fibres
• Regular consumption of grape juice slows down skin ageing
• It also works as a great laxative.