The Civil Services preliminary examination will be conducted on October 4, the Union Public service commission (UPSC) announced on Wednesday.
Earlier it had released the e-admit cards for the examinations, urging aspirants to download it well in advance. The e-admit cards can be downloaded from the UPSC official website – www.upsc.gov.in.
The examination, earlier scheduled to be held in May, was postponed in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak.
Every year, over 7 lakh aspirants appear for the UPSC civil services preliminary examination.
Here’s how to download UPSC CSE Admit Card 2020:
1. Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the link given on What’s New section on the home page to download admit card
3. Read the instructions carefully
4. After reading the instructions, click yes on the end of the page
5. Enter the required details
6. Key in your login credentials and submit
7. Your UPSC Civil Services prelims admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
8. Download and take its print out
In case, the photograph is not printed or not visible on the admit card, candidates must carry two identical photographs (one for each session) along with a proof of identity such as voter ID card, Aadhaar card, etc. to the venue of the examination along with the undertaking.