Are you drowning in work and feel like you’re stuck in a rut? Do you desperately need some rest and relaxation? Look no further than a luxury vacation in some of these fabulous, picturesque resorts in South India.
Holidaying in South India can include a lot of things, like exploring beautiful valleys and trying out different delicacies, but they all serve a single purpose – to refresh the mind and relax the body and soul.
There are several luxury resorts spread across South India with the perfect combination of exotic location, warm ambiance, ancient therapies, and treatments. So, pack your bags and head to some of these uber-luxurious resorts to make memories that will last forever!
Trident Hotel, Cochin
Trident Hotel is a 5-star hotel with classy and chic interiors. There are 77 guest rooms and 8 suites in the hotel. Some rooms also have large windows offering pleasant views of the surrounding greenery. Additionally, the hotel offers complimentary high-speed internet access.
The hotel is close to popular sights like the Jewish Synagogue, Tripunithura Palace, St. Francis Church, the Dutch Palace, and many more.
You are not going to get bored during your stay as there are lots of things that keep you engaged. For starters,
• You can go to Trident Spa, where you can relax and rejuvenate yourself with specialized Ayurvedic centers and therapies.
• You can swim and relax in the swimming pool.
• Keep yourself healthy at the fitness center. The fitness center is equipped with the latest fitness equipment with separate areas for relaxation and stretching.
• You can enjoy the local flavor of Asia and Europe at Travancore restaurant. You can also enjoy a cocktail with some light snacks at their Trader bar.
Taj Bekal Resort & Spa, Kerala
Taj Bekal Resort and Spa is a 5-star luxurious property. The hotel has 66 rooms, and villas are categorized into four types which includes a superior room with outside sitting and a balcony, a deluxe villa with a plunge pool, a deluxe villa with a courtyard, and a premium villa with plunge pool. The room's location offers beautiful views of the surrounding gardens, courtyards, and backwaters.
Each room comes with a study table, TV cable, safe box , complimentary WiFi, a tea/coffee maker, and a hair dryer; the suite rooms' bathrooms come with bathtubs, you can enjoy a nice soak.
There are tons of activities offered by the resort to keep their guests engaged.
• You can enjoy and relax your mind and soul with the finest Kerala massages and therapies. You can also practice yoga and meditation and try out Ayurvedic therapies.
• Taj Bekal Resort and Spa offers the finest gym, so you can stay fit during your vacation.
• Here, you can also enjoy a home-style meal, cruise over the backwaters in Kettuvallam, and end your day with high tea, a cool breeze, and the sound of the waves.
Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg
Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa is one of Coorg's most luxurious 5-star resorts. The resort has 63 rooms of different categories, superior and deluxe cottages, and a luxury pool villa.
All rooms are well-equipped with modern amenities such as a minibar, tea/coffee maker, TV set, and a safe box. You can explore nearby spots like Abbi Kolli Falls, Abbey Falls, Siddha Bazaar, and more.
Other than experiencing magnificent views, you can also enjoy the following:
• The resort offers great options for spa and massage therapies: Ayurvedic Therapies, Yoga & Meditation, and Signature Experiences.
• You can stay healthy and fit with the well-equipped advanced equipment at the resort's fitness center. You can also get the benefit of personal trainers and instructors.
• You can opt for a crash course, zip-line through the rainforest, or even practice mountain biking.
Kochi Marriott Hotel, Kerala
Kochi Marriott Hotel is the tallest hotel in Kochi and the only hotel with a rooftop helipad. A staycation at Kochi Marriott Hotel includes a modern ambiance and amenities.
The hotel boasts sophisticated suites and rooms and offers 24 hours security, free WiFi, taxi service at extra charges, and all other modern room amenities such as television, bathroom amenities, tea/coffee maker, and more.
Here are some of the fabulous luxury amenities for guests.
• Six in-house restaurants located in the hotel itself. You can also dine at any restaurant like Marriott On Wheels by Kochi Marriott, 10 Degree North, Cassava, the Pool Bar, and many others.
• You can remain fit and healthy during your stay as the gym is open 24x7.
• You can also swim with your family and friends in your free time.
• Relax and rejuvenate with the soothing spa and massage services available at Kochi Marriott Hotel. You can opt for therapies like massage and beauty sessions, Ayurvedic therapies, and body scrubs and wraps.
South India is a charming region where culture, architecture, and delicious cuisine merge into one. Book one of the above-listed luxurious resorts in South India and tell us about your experience.