Here are 10 must-read stories from around the globe this Sunday.
1. As Amitabh Bachchan receives the Dadasaheb Phalke Award, Namrata Joshi takes a look back at some of his less mythologised roles in The Hindu
2. Abolition of Jammu and Kashmir as a state is Modi's biggest foreign policy gamble, writes Mukul Kesavan in the Telegraph
3. Hindus must stand against Hindutva: Why I protested against Narendra Modi in Houston and New York, Sunita Viswanath writes in Scroll
4. The arc of human history shows that great men don’t perform miracles, writes Aakar Patel in The Times of India
5. Why didn't prices go crazy after attacks on Saudi oil? An analysis by Scott L. Montgomery in the Conversation
6. Science is deeply imaginative: why is this treated as a secret? asks Tom McLeish in Aeon
7. How a Canadian province keeps most rats out, narrates Amanda Coletta in The Washington Post
8. Rebecca Nicholson writes in The Guardian on Jennifer Lopez's comeback after the 50-year-old signed a deal with the Super Bowl last week
9. Christian Coleman, who won 100m race in the World Athletic Championship is hardly a champion to cherish, writes Oliver Brown in The Telegraph
10. Stories about my brother: Prachi Gupta investigates her brother's death, their complicated relationship, and the disturbing mysteries he left behind in Jezebel.