Maldives is an evergreen tourist destination unmatched by any other, thanks to its natural beauty, its white-sand beaches, and the numerous aquatic adventures and leisure activities it can offer. It has the largest concentration of beaches in the world. Lakhs of tourists flock to Maldives to enjoy the enchanting interplay of sea and land. Maldives has other specialities too. It is the most favoured tourist destination for the celebrities from the Indian film world, be it from Bollywood, Mollywood or Tollywood.
Maldives is a group of islands in the Arabian Sea and for Indians, it is relatively easy to get there. The Visa procedures are not complex and the journey is relatively cheaper. Plenty of celebrities from the film world visit Maldives and get completely immersed in its blue waves and the coral reefs. Many of them share the photos and videos of their Maldives tour with their fans through social media. The visitors are attracted to Maldives by its beauty, by the easiness to travel there and above all, by the excellent standards of safety and security the place offers.
The Bollywood star couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena toured Maldives a few days ago. Saif's family and his sister Soha and her family had travelled together on this occasion. It was very clear from the photos and videos that even children were fully enjoying the trip.
Rimi Tomy had travelled to Maldives recently and had shared the photos and videos. It appeared that she was really making merry there. Rimi also got a surprise present from Maldives which has also become a hit these days in the media. Her camera captured Malaika Arora. Rimi shared a selfie with Malaika Arora in the Instagram. Malaika had chosen the coral islands to spend the vacation with her boyfriend Arjun Kapoor. The images of Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora walking hand in hand on the beaches there had become viral in the social media.
Popular Malayalam actor Jayasurya celebrated his 15th wedding anniversary in Maldives. In the photos Jayasurya had shared in the social media, the famous Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort and its premises feature prominently. South Indian superstar Trisha also had been holidaying in Maldives. For a good lot of film stars like Lekshmi Rai, Aiswarya Rai etc, Maldives is the most desirable holiday destination.
• Tourists can travel to the beautiful Maldives safely and smoothly
• The enchanting sights in Maldives give a hearty welcome to the tourists
• Maldives has excellent accommodations and many water sports and leisure activities
• Some of the most beautiful resorts and guest houses in the world are in Maldives
• Indians can spend up to 30 days in Maldives without Visa
• The beaches are mindbogglingly beautiful. There are many private beaches too
• Spellbinding beach views, facilities for water sports like snorkelling, sailing and underwater diving
• There are water-villas there for a more wholesome enjoyment
• Maldives has an excellent cuisine besides all the mouthwatering scenery
• Guest Houses are available at cheaper rates
• The tour can be enjoyed depending on the budget
• Maldives also offers tasty Maldivian chocolates.
Maldives has about 1200 small islands of which only about 200 are inhabited. Among these, only about 50 have accommodation facilities for the tourists. One should not visit Maldives with a mindset that all islands there will look alike. Each island has its own charm and specialities. So every tourist should strive to visit as many islands as possible. Most tourists head for the Maafushi Island which has about 30 guest houses.
Fulidhoo is a quieter island. Guraidhoo Island is for those wishing to do surfing. Guraidhoo also offers Maldivian special chocolates which has coconut and sugar as ingredients. Each island has its own charm and uniqueness.