The UAE authorities have released details regarding the multi-entry tourist visa for foreign citizens to enter the country. The visa – which has a validity of five years – carries a fee of UAE Dirhams 650, which includes 500 as visa fee, 50 service charges and 100 application fee.
Officials at the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security said that citizens of any country can apply for the multiple-entry visa without sponsors or other intermediaries. Applications for the visa could be submitted through the authority website or UAEICP app, they added.
The long-term visa enables tourists to spend up to 180 days a year in the UAE.
• A return flight ticket is mandatory to obtain a multi-entry tourist visa.
• The address of the place of stay in the UAE should be mentioned in the application. If the applicant plans to stay at a hotel, its address should be included.
• The applicant’s passport should have a validity of at least six months.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected. If further action is not taken on such applications within 30 days, they would become invalid. Faulty applications which are returned three times by the authorities also could be considered as rejected.
• Applications on which procedures are not completed by designated dates would invite additional fees.