The National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) is a premier institute that offers professional courses and research in the field of construction and engineering.
Applications are invited for 7 full-time Post Graduate programmes. The institute has centres in Pune, Goa, Hyderabad and Delhi.
There are courses that suit candidates who are graduates in engineering (any stream)/ Architecture/ Planning/ Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Statistics/ Agriculture/ Management.
The PG courses
1. MBA in Advanced Construction Management is a 2-year course
2. MBA in Advanced Project Management lasts for 2 years
3. MBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management, 2 years
4. MBA in Health, Safety and Environment Management is a 2-year course
5. Integrated MBA is a 5 year course
6. PG Diploma in Management of Family Owned Construction Business lasts for an year
7. PG Diploma in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management, 1 year
Applications could be submitted until 3 July. Meanwhile, the last date to submit the applications for the MBA programmes is 20 July. Log into the website or contact the institute for detailed information.
25/1, Balewadi, Pune; 411 045
Phone: 020 – 66859166;