Food therapy is now a trend. This sees people turning to healthy eating habits by including nutritious food in their regular diet.
As the name suggests, in raw diet you eat mostly raw veggies. Following raw diet for at least one meal a day would be great way to shed some extra flab.
Check out the recipe of a delicious raw salad that could give your daily dose of nutrients while appealing to your taste buds.
• Cut guava, gooseberries or mangoes into small pieces.
• You could also add pomegranate seeds.
• Add some salad cucumbers, sesame seeds and drumstick leaves or palak.
• Drizzle some extra virgin coconut oil or olive oil.
• You could also add a palm full of peanuts for that extra crunch or dry fruits like figs. Mix well.
• Sprinkle a pinch of pepper powder or garam masala if you like it spicy.