Kochi: A major fire broke out in a multi-storeyed building near InfoPark in Kakkanad here on Saturday.
At least three were injured and they have been admitted to nearby hospitals.
It is learnt that the accident took place at Geo Infopark near Infopark police station here on Saturday evening.
More than 10 fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the blaze which broke out around 6:30 pm.
The fire broke out on the building's first and second floors, the police said.
It is understood that a fire broke out in a washroom of the building following a short circuit. Smoke was seen billowing from the building.