Thiruvananthapuram: Several train services in Kerala will be affected today as well, due to track maintenance work in the State between Thrissur and Puthukkad. Manorama News reported that four trains are cancelled, three are rescheduled and another four will conduct partial services.
Meanwhile, KSRTC will conduct more services.
While the restrictions are announced till February 28, unofficial sources speculate that it might extend for a day or two more, said Manorama News.
Fully cancelled trains
1. Train no.12082 Thiruvananthapuram Central – Kannur Jan Shatabdi Express leaving Thiruvananthapuram Central at 2.50pm on Sunday is fully cancelled
2. Train no. 06018 Ernakulam – Shoranur MEMU Express Special leaving Ernakulam Jn at 5.35 pm on Sunday will be fully cancelled
3. Train no. 06448 Ernakulam – Guruvayur Express Special leaving Ernakulam Jn at 7.40pm on Sunday will be fully cancelled
4. Train no.12081 Kannur – Thiruvananthapuram Central Jan Shatabdi Express leaving Kannur Jn at 4.50am on Monday will be fully cancelled
Partially cancelled trains
1. Train no.16306 Kannur – Ernakulam Express leaving Kannur Jn at 2.50pm on Sunday will be partially cancelled between Thrissur and Ernakulam. The train will be short-terminated at Thrissur
2. Train no. 12624 Thiruvananthapuram Central – Dr MGR Chennai Central Mail leaving Thiruvananthapuram Central at 3pm on Sunday will be partially cancelled between Thiruvananthapuram Central and Thrissur. The train will commence service from Thrissur Jn at its scheduled departure time of 8.43pm
Train no.16525 Kanniyakumari – KSR Bengaluru scheduled to leave Kanyakumari Jn at 10.10am on Sunday will be rescheduled to leave Kanniyakumari Jn at 12.10 noon (Rescheduling by 2 Hours)