Thiruvananthapuram: As many as 85.13 per cent students who took the Class 12 final examinations qualified for higher education as the results were announced by the Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) on Wednesday.
The pass percentage for the Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) students is 81.8 per cent, Kerala Education Minister C Raveendranath said while announcing the results here at 2pm.
Around 4,42,434 candidates took the Kerala Class 12 or Plus Two examinations this year.
• Pass percentage for the plus two exams rose to 85.13 as opposed to 84.33 last year.
• 114 schools registered cent per cent result.
• 18,510 secured A+ for all subjects. Malappuram district has the maximum number of students with full A+.
•234 students secured 1200 (100 per cent) marks in the examination.
• As many as 3,19,782 qualified for higher studies.
• While government schools recorded 82.19% pass percentage, the figure was 88.01% for aided schools and 81.33% for unaided.
• Stream-wise pass percentage: Humanities – 77.76%, Commerce – 84.52%, Technical - 89.95% and Arts (Kalamandalam) – 98.75%.
• The applications for revaluation have to be submitted within July 21.
•The Plus Two examination certificates will include the candidate's photo, date of birth and details of parents from this year onwards.
Candidates may check the Class 12 examinations results 2020 on the official website - keralaresults.nic.in. Candidates can also check the Kerala class 12 results on other websites including prd.kerala.gov.in or results.kite.kerala.gov.in.
The results are also available on the mobile applications PRD Live, Saphalam 2020, and iExams.
The exams were earlier postponed due to the spread of coronavirus cases in the state. Some of the remaining Kerala Plus Two examinations along with Plus One and SSLC exams were held from May 26 to 29.
Steps to check Kerala Plus Two Result 2020:
Go to the official result website keralaresults.nic.in.
Click on the link for plus two result 2020.
Enter your roll number and date of birth.
Click on the submit button.