KEAM 2020 second phase allotment has been released by the office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on Friday. The allotment list which was expected to be announced on October 16 was rescheduled to October 23.
The allotment list is available on the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee.kerala.gov.
Admitted students can pay their fees online or through head post office from today till October 31.
The students in Kerala are required to complete the admission process at colleges on the following dates - October 27, 28, 30 and 31 after the second allotment is published in the state. October 24 and 29 are holidays.
Those students, who are allotted to government engineering colleges, will be allowed to report at a centre in their own districts for admission to avoid the travel hassle.
How to check:
• Go to the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala.
• Click on ‘Second phase allotment list’ link on the homepage
• The candidate login portal page will get activated
• Log in by entering all the required details like registration number, date of birth, security pin etc
• Download the result
• Print a copy of the rank phase allotment letter for references in future