After the COVID-19 lockdown and subsequent closing down of schools and colleges, students had a tough time coping up with the new normal in the field of education.
After around 9 months, schools and colleges are gradually reopening and students are preparing to effectively to face the exams that will start in about two-and-a-half months.
It is essential to carry out the studies for the exam in a systematic manner to achieve great success in a short period of time. Let's see how the lessons can be learned and exams can be tacked in such a small span of time.
You are well aware that a day has 84,600 seconds. You should be able to use every remaining second for the exams. Proper time management is required to make this possible. A timetable should be prepared to achieve this. The timetable will help to make studies more effective and ensure progress.
How to prepare the best timetable
• You should have a clear understanding of the time available for the exams and the lessons that need to be covered. You should seek the help of teachers and parents if needed.
• You can allocate less time for easy subjects and more time for the difficult ones.
• The SCERT has released the focus areas of each subject. This should also be considered while preparing the timetable.
• The timetable should be displayed in the study room or on the study table in a manner to ensure it is easily visible.
• The timetable can be prepared in such a way so as to ensure that different subjects are studied alternately instead of studying one subject continuously for a long time.
• The timetable should also incorporate time for breaks and rest
Everyone can choose the time in which they like to study. It can be in the morning or at night.
• Follow the schedule for three weeks in a row, and things will start working out for you. Studies will be in the palm of your hand. Our biological clock will begin to function accordingly.
Prepare short notes while studying, and clarify your doubts to proceed with studies
• As the study progresses, the timetable should be updated and improved upon.
• The most important thing - do not look at the timetable of someone else and copy it.
You should have your own timetable. Only that will be of help to you.