Social development sector offers attractive career opportunities. Professional courses in social work education offered by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai, are highly valued. Admission to post-graduate courses here is now open.
The last date for online registration for admission is 7 February. The entrance exam has been scheduled on 26 February.
Programmes at Mumbai campus
1. MA – Development Studies, Education, Human Relations, Management and Labour Relations, Labour Studies and Practise, Media and Cultural Studies, Organisation Development, Change and Leadership, Social Entrepreneurship, Women’s Studies, Applied Psychology, Education (Elementary), Social Work (Children and Families/ Community Organisation and Development Practise/ Criminology and Justice/ Dalit and Tribal Studies and Action/ Disability Studies and Action/ Livelihoods and Social Entrepreneurship/ Mental Health/ Public Health/ Women Centred Practise.
2. MA/MSc – Disaster Management, Environment–Climate Change and Sustainable Studies, Regulatory Policy and Governance, Urban Policy and Governance, Water Policy and Governance, Analytics.
3. Master of Hospital Administration
4. Master of Laws (LLM) (Access to Justice)
5. Master of Library and Information Science
6. Master of Public Health (Health Policy, Economics and Finance/ Social Epidemiology/ Health Administration)
7. Integrated B.Ed M.Ed
The same programs are available at the TISS campuses at Tuljapur (4 subjects), Hyderabad (6) and Guwahati (8) too.
For details visit the website: www.tiss.edu