New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared Class 12 and 10 board exam results. According to officials, the pass percentage of Class 12 students is 87.33 this year.
The board had announced its decision to not award first, second and third division to students, in order to avoid unhealthy competition, this year. However, it will issue merit certificates to 0.1 per cent students who have scored the highest marks in various subjects, a senior board official said.
The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Examinations) board examinations for Classes 10 and 12 commenced on February 15. As many as 38,83,710 students appeared for the examinations which was held at 7,250 centres across the country.
While the Class 10 exams concluded on March 21, the last examination for Class 12 was held on April 5. Students from 26 foreign countries wrote the examinations as well.
A total of 21,86,940 students from 24,491 schools appeared for the Class 10 exams and 16,96,770 students from 16,738 schools for the Class 12 exams.
What you need to know the results
To check the result online, students should have these details:
• Roll number
• School number
• Centre number
• Admit card ID
How to check result through Digilocker mobile app
• Go to Google PlayStore (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) and search for the DigiLocker app. Install it.
• Open the app and click on 'Access DigiLocker'.
• Enter the phone number registered with CBSE and other details.
• Access your CBSE marksheet and certificate
How to check result through Digilocker.gov.in
• Visit digilocker.gov.in
• Under the 'education' section click on 'Central Board Of Secondary Education'
• Enter your CBSE Roll Number, School Code, and Date of Birth.
• Click on the "Get Document" button.