Here’s an opportunity to present an award for your favourite restaurant. Manorama Online has invited lovers of good cuisine to join the selection process for its Food Awards Season One 2023.
Readers can share details of their favourite restaurants and award them marks. During Season One, eateries in the districts of Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Malappuram, Kozhikode and Thrissur are being covered.
The competition is taking place in eight categories: Best biriyani, North Indian, Multi-cuisine, Street food, Night restaurant, Best baker, Best breakfast and Best thaali / meals. Readers can award marks for taste, ambiance, menu, variety, hospitality and parking in each category. They can also explain the reasons for nominating a particular restaurant.
If you don’t want to suggest a restaurant, but only a dish served by it, that too can be done.
Based on the nominations of the readers for restaurants in each of the eight categories, the final selection of award winners will be conducted by a panel of experts.
There’s no time to wait! Nominate your favourite restaurant for the Manorama Online Food Awards Season One 2023 now! The last date to submit your entry is April 15.
General rules for Manorama Online Food Awards 2023:
1) The competition covers restaurants and food outlets in Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Malappuram, Kozhikode and Thrissur districts.
2) Readers as well as restaurant owners can submit nominations. Awards will be presented to restaurants selected from these recommendations by an expert panel.
3) The winners will be decided based on the nominations of readers and decision of the jury.
4) Complete details of the eatery should be provided along with the nomination.
5) Organisers of Manorama Online Food Awards will contact the readers who made the suggestions and the nominees at various stages of the competition.
6) Malayala Manorama Company will have the complete authority to change the rules, guidelines, results, prize money and other requirements of the contest.
7) Malayala Manorama Company will have the complete authority to use the information and pictures about the contest on all publications of Manorama Group, including print, TV, online and radio as well as advertisements.
8) Malayala Manorama will have the permission to contact those making the nominations in person or through the phone numbers provided by them by call, SMS or WhatsApp messages.