New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the Class 10 board exam result soon.
Along with the official websites other digital platforms like the DigiLocker website – https://www.digilocker.gov.in/dashboard – and the app will also host the CBSE 10th results.
CBSE on July 30 had declared the Class 12th exam results for Science, Arts and Commerce streams.
It will be for the first time in the history of annual board exams, the result will be declared without holding any exam. However, it will be for the second time that CBSE Class 10 board exam results would be published without a merit list.
Besides, the Council For the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is also expected to declare ICSE or Class 10 in the coming days.
CBSE Class 10 marks will be awarded on the basis of students' performance in internal assessments, periodic tests, half-yearly or mid-term exams, and pre-board examinations. Students, who will not be happy with the evaluation method will be allowed to take a physical exam, which will be conducted once the COVID-19 situation improves.
There is no official confirmation yet on when CBSE Class 10 result 2021 will be available. However, CBSE’s Controller of Examinations Sanyam Bhardwaj, after Class 12 results, said results for Class 10 students may be declared between August 1 and 7.
What you need to check the results:
To check the result online, students should have these details handy:
• Roll number
• School number
• Centre number
• Admit card ID
As the exams were cancelled in view of the COVID crisis, the students did not receive any admit cards with their roll numbers and now the board has activated the window to access the roll numbers. The roll numbers will be required to check the results on the result website.
To get the roll number:
• Select a server
• Click on 'Continue' on the next page
• Select 'Class 10'
• Enter your name, mother's name, father's name and your date of birth
• Click on 'Search Data' to find your CBSE 10th roll number
The official websites and other methods to get CBSE Class 10 result 2021:
• DigiLocker app
• UMANG app
How to check results online?
• Browse to official website: https://www.cbse.gov.in/
• On the homepage, click on the link 'CBSE result 2021 Class 10.'
• Enter the roll number, school and centre number and admit card ID in asked fields.
• Click on the 'submit' button.
• The Class 10 result will display on the screen.
• Download the CBSE Class 10 result and keep it safe for further references.
How to check result through Digilocker mobile app
• Go to Google PlayStore (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) and search for the DigiLocker app. Install it.
• Open the app and click on 'Access DigiLocker'.
• Enter the phone number registered with CBSE and other details.
• Access your CBSE marksheet and certificate
How to check result through Digilocker.gov.in
• Visit digilocker.gov.in
• Under the 'education' section click on 'Central Board Of Secondary Education'
• Select Class 10 passing certificate and Class 10 marksheet
• Login using the mobile number registered with CBSE and access your marksheet and/or certificate.
How to check via SMS:
• SMS: <CBSE10>Space<Roll No>Space<Admit Card ID> Sent on 7738299899.
Results via telephone:
• For Delhi: 24300699
• Other parts: 011-24300699
(With PTI inputs)