The boy was electrocuted from an electric fence at a farm at Pookkottumpadam.
The men were cutting grass in a water-logged field when they were electrocuted from a broken power line.
According to police, she was electrocuted by an illegal power fence that had been set up to trap wild boars. This is the second such incident in Palakkad in a week.
She was an LKG student at Government LP School, Kinassery.
The accident occurred while the workers were dismantling a pandal erected on the premises of the house for the wedding of Thushar Vellappally's daughter.
The accident occurred at Maniyoor near Vadakara in the Kozhikode district.
The deceased is Kaippuram-native Muhammed Nisar, 33.
At least 15 were injured after a rath touched a high-tension wire in Tripura's Unakoti district.
The deceased, Kaithakkulath Wilson, was working on his farm at Thiruvambadi, when he was electrocuted.
Amal was an employee of Hotel Suri at the popular tourist village.