Admissions at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) have been open for various courses for the academic year 2021-22. Those who are searching for details regarding the online Common Admission Test (CAT), Departmental Admission Test (DAT), Btech Lateral Entry Test (LET), IIM CAT/CIMAT, KMAT can download the prospectus from admissions.cusat.ac.in.
Reservations are there for caste, economically backward, differently-abled and transgenders. Kerala’s scheduled caste community requires only a pass mark for the entrance exam. The backward caste that does not belong to the creamy layer will get a 5% allowance. If you acquire a GATE score for those who are appearing for MTech Entrance will get 5% allowance in their minimum marks.
Online Registration for UG, PG can be submitted by March 31st, with an additional fine till April 7th. PhD and diploma courses are not included in this. The online fee submission can be done by April 8. Online Registration for International Students will close on April 30. The departmental Application is till April 15. Students can download the admission card from May 25 to June 14. The online computer admission test will be conducted on June 12, 13 and 14.
The application fee for most of the programmes will be Rs 1100. For Kerala’s scheduled caste community, it will be Rs 500. Children of those employed at the Gulf (CGW) are required to pay Rs 6100 and among these, the students who fall under the scheduled caste category will have to pay only Rs 5500. Those who are not CGW will have to pay 5000 extra for the NRI seat. For international students, 100 US dollars is the fee for any course. Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Diploma and Certificate Programmes will be charged Rs 100 (scheduled caste only need to give Rs 50).
• Btech, (8 semesters) - Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications, Computer Science and NG, Naval Architecture and Ship Building Polymer Science and NG, Instrumentation, Marine NG.
• Photonics 5-year MSC.
• Five-year MSC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics and Biological Science).
• Five Year BBL-LLB Honours/BCOM LLB Honours
• 3 Year B. VOC - Business Process and Data Analytics.
• Btech Lateral Entry, 6 semesters - various branches.
• Btech part-time, 7 Semester - Civil, Mechanical, Chemical.
• Two years MSC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Computer Science, Forensic Science, Electronic Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Marine Biology, Industrial Fisheries, Hydro Chemistry, Oceanography, Marine Geology, Marine Geophysics, Meteorology, Environmental Technology, Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) Econometrics and Financial Technology)
• Master of Fisheries Science in Seafood Safety and Trade
• MA in Applied Economics/ Hindi language and literature
• MCA/MCA Lateral entry
• M. VOC – Mobile Phone application Development/ Technology and Management Consulting
• MBA (Full time/Part-time)
• LLM (1 Year, Intellectual Property Rights and other specialisations)
• Five-year LLM - PhD
• MTECH – 18 Branches
• PhD, Post-Doctoral fellowships
• 1-year Diploma/Certificate Programmes: French/Japanese/German/Communicative English/Translation/Journalism and Hindi Computing/Intellectual Property Rights.
• Short term programmes: French/Japanese/German/ Communicative English/Arabic/ Communicative Hindi.
• 3-year LLB—Graduates need to submit their applications and fees online (admissions.cusat.ac.in) Post-doctoral, PhD, MPhil, Diploma/Certificate Applicants, International/ PIO students should submit their application fee to The Registrar, CUSAT as a demand draft. The details are available in the prospectus on the 8, 9, 11 and 14 pages.
For other questions try Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi-682 022; contact: 0484-2577100, email@example.com