The local people, who noted the fetid vehicles, alerted the municipality and food safety officials.
These were however rejected by the Kerala govt with Health Minister Veena George stating that inspections has increased manifole since the LDF govt came to power in 2016.
More than 60 students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Lakkidi, Wayanad, have been admitted to a local hospital in a suspected case of food poisoning.
The health minister laid out a few of the measures the state government would soon implement to ensure Kerala becomes a safe food hub.
Here are some of the factors to keep in mind while buying food parcels.
The state government recently made health cards mandatory for all hotel employees
The rule is applicable to all kinds of food-making and distribution institutions and inspections will be held even at accommodations of hotel employees.
The licence has been suspended on the basis of an inquiry report, Health Minister Veena George said.
The individuals had consumed kuzhimanthi, al-fahm and shawai chicken from Majlis restaurant in North Paravur on Tuesday.
The Gandhinagar police arrested Latif (37) of Kodiamma, Kasaragod, from Kammanahalli near Bangalore in Karnataka. He is the owner of Park Malabar Hotel of Sankranthi in Kottayam.