Most people complain that vegetables lose their freshness days after storing them in fridge.
Beans, drumsticks, long beans and pumpkin could be washed and cut into pieces before storing them in fridge in airtight bags.
Here are some easy tips to follow while storing veggies in the fridge which keep them fresh:
• First cut the vegetable you want to store into the desired size.
• Boil water in a vessel.
• Turn off the flame before adding the cut vegetable.
• After a minute, transfer the pieces into a bowl of cold water.
• Soak them in cold water for 5 minutes.
• Transfer the vegetable to a piece of clean cloth.
• After the moisture is completely gone, put them in a zip lock bag.
• Pop the bag in the freezer.
• Lemons too could be stored in zip lock bags in the freezer for more than two months.