The Congress-JD(S) combine had sought order/directive on six counts in the supreme court on Friday, with regard to the imbroglio in the Karnataka House.
As the hearing proceeds in the apex court on Saturday, here are the six demands put forth by the alliance:
1. An appropriate order/direction setting aside the appointment of KG Bopaiah as the pro-tem Speaker
2. An order appointing the senior-most MLA of the Karnataka Legislative Assembly as pro-tem speaker
3. Pass an order directing the voting in the floor test has to be carried out by division by segregating the MLAs supporting and opposing the motion in different lobbies of the House
4. Pass an order declaring that the pro-tem speaker perform only those duties indicated by the Supreme Court in an order
5. Pass an appropriate order that no other item will be on the agenda in the proceedings except for the administration of the oath of MLAs followed by the conduct of the floor test at 4 pm
6. Pass a direction directing the pro-tem speaker to video-record the proceedings of the state legislative assembly